|Pet Weight/Medication Strength||Vitality Member Price||Non-Member Price|
|All Weights||$45/30-Day supply||$45/30-Day supply|
|All Weights||$60/60-Day supply||$60/60-Day supply|
|All Weights||$70/90-Day supply||$78/90-Day supply|
Available in an oral paste
Overview of Dexamethasone for Dogs and Cats
- Since dexamethasone exhibits effects on nearly every body system, the uses of this drug are wide and varied.
- Dexamethasone often is used in the treatment of shock related to infection or the release of endotoxins (toxic chemicals produced by some bacteria).
- Dexamethasone is used to help diagnose and treat diseases of the adrenal glands.
- It may be part of a treatment plan for various cancers, respiratory diseases, liver disorders, gastrointestinal diseases, skin disorders and nervous system abnormalities.
- Dexamethasone is also used to suppress the immune system in autoimmune diseases such as immune-mediated hemolytic anemia.
Information on this medication quoted from PetPlace.com
* These medications are not for human consumption or application.
** Prices subject to change without notice. Please call pharmacy to check prices.