|Pet Weight/Medication Strength||Vitality Member Price||Non-Member Price|
|3.6mg||$2.40 (per tablet)||$2.50 (per tablet)|
|5.4mg||$2.40 (per tablet)||$2.50 (per tablet)|
|16mg||$2.40 (per tablet)||$2.50 (per tablet)|
If your dog is itching like crazy, ask for APOQUEL
For dogs with allergic itch, relief can’t come soon enough. APOQUEL (oclacitinib tablet) provides fast, safe, and effective relief — so you and you dog can get back to doing what you love.
APOQUEL works fast
If your dog is scratching, licking, or chewing like crazy, you want to provide fast, effective relief. APOQUEL starts relieving allergic dog itch within 4 hours — and controls it within 24 hours.
See signs of allergic itch? See your veterinarian
All dogs scratch, lick, and chew — but if it’s becoming more frequent and excessive, it may mean something more.
- Frequent scratching, licking, biting, or chewing
- Excessive rolling, rubbing, or scooting
- Recurrent ear problems (such as head shaking, ear discharge/odor, or scratching at ears)
- Hair loss, body odor, or skin changes (such as rash, redness, greasy skin, or scabs)
- Flea allergy
- Food allergy
- Environmental indoor and outdoor allergens (such as pollen, dust mites, and mold)
- Contact allergy (such as carpet cleaners, shampoos, plants, and insecticidal products)
Information on this medication quoted from apoqueldogs.com
* These medications are not for human consumption or application.
** Prices subject to change without notice. Please call pharmacy to check prices.